Forbes,

A couple things I noticed that you may or may not want to correct.  The
advertisement list is currently advertiseme...@wispa.org
<mailto:advertiseme...@wispa.org>  not a...@wispa.org <mailto:a...@wispa.org>
.  If you plan on changing it, ok, but I thought I better point out that
correction if needed.

The second thing is that you may want to be careful making PR announcements
through announcme...@wispa.org <mailto:announcme...@wispa.org> .  When WISPA
was small, it worked ok, but as the audience grew and the number of vendors
increased, it became apparent that we needed to modify this.  There were a
lot of members (mailing list members) that became overwhelmed with the
increase in PR type announcements and they continually asked to be excluded
from the announcements list.  Rather than diminish the power of the
announcements mailing list, I only put PR on the webpage and Suzanne or I
would use social media to point readers to the website if they wanted to
read the full PR article.  I've been there and done that.  You can proceed
as you like but I must warn you that you will find yourself creating a lot
of work and disappointed members if you proceed with your plan as defined.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Executive Director

WISPA