Thanks Rick,

As I've repeatedly said I just build a template and then we insert the reality after the input from the committee, I have no desire to just shove new ways of doing things down peoples throats without heavy input first. Your points are well taken and accepted, I wasn't even aware we had an "advertisements" email so of course we'll use that (send the login info to Sue please).

I just take an idea and run with it, some days it's completely different at the end and I'm all right with that, just trying to get forward momentum to an idea is all. Just like the input from Pierre (Jack) LePetit, it will all be incorporated in the final document. I'd still like to hear from the rest of the committee too!

Thanks,
Forbes