Hello Hendrik,

It is a good idea to add a note to the trac. I would say that the support is currently by best efforts of people who have other jobs and little spare time -- such as you and I.

I think there are other people on this list but probably no very active developers at the moment. (If anyone is keen to devote support effort to PG, they should get in touch with me, there might be ways to help provide a bit of project work.)

In general, the support problem is of course a typical problem with research software in our discipline, where it seems hard to get funding to provide baseline support for a system, and it is often done "on the side" with some research topic. Proof General has only ever been supported indirectly by minor contributions from other research projects --- impressive that it has lasted and been maintained so well despite that, and I'm grateful for all the time people have dedicated.

 - David