Hi,

Except #466 are there other bugs on indentation? I don't see them.

I have had a number of indentation issues with PG.  I will go check the bug
list and file new tickets if they are not there.  In short, my biggest
issues have been with "Arguments foo /." (adding a space after the "/"
fixes it) and with "{ foo : T & bar }" with a newline before/after the "&".
 I will get back to you soon with either newly reported bugs or a message
that these have already been reported and fixed.
Additionally, I would be curious to know if it is intentional that the ":"
in
{{
Definition foo
: T.
}}
is not indented beyond the [Definition].

-Jason