On 11/07/2013 08:00, Hendrik Tews wrote:
Pierre Courtieu <pierre.court...@cnam.fr> writes:

    > - similarly for the coq/faq: wouldn't it be better to integrate
    >   this in the user manual and have then a "coq faq" link on the
    >   web page?

    I don't understand this one. Do you mean in the coq user manual?

No, my suggestion was to integrate coq/faq as section into the
Proof General user manual. We could then directly link this FAQ
from the Proof General website. It should also be possible to
have the FAQ alone somewhere in the Proof General distribution,
at least in html format.

A plain text file can be shown like the README (linked on home page)

http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/fileshow.php?file=releases%2FProofGeneral%2Fcoq%2FREADME

(In future I hope to move to a statically generated site, we can
include Markdown files in the same way)

 - D.