On 2016-06-16 14:31, Clément Pit--Claudel <clement....@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
> We're hoping to get a pretty flexible codebase in the end, but more details on
> your use case would be useful :) What are the main difficulties that you ran
> into with the current codebase ?

The current version of ob-coq relies on coq-inferior.el from the coq
distribution and deals badly with detecting when the toplevel has
finished replying. Since this is something PG needs to solve as well, it
would be great to avoid doing that detection in ob-coq.el and rely
directly on the part of PG that implements this interaction.

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2015-05: 403.94, 2016-05: 407.70