Hi,

how long do we want to keep the sequential and blocking
compilation implemented in coq-seq-compile.el? Is anybody
actually using it?

I am asking because I am not really motivated to maintain this
code. If you look at the 8.5 changes, many things had to be done
twice, in coq-seq-compile and in coq-par-compile. I would
therefore propose to delete the sequential compilation soon.

There is one feature that is still missing in parallel
compilation: compiling outside of emacs with eg. make (see
coq-compile-command). Is anybody using this?