Ralf,

your first email got through and thanks for you positive
feedback!

I have the impression that you have not read any documentation
about the quick compilation feature. The CHANGES file is
unfortunately not the place to describe a complex feature
completely, but it contains a pointer: "See the option
`coq-compile-quick' or the subsection "11.3.3 Quick compilation
and .vio Files" in the Coq reference manual." May I ask that you
follow one of these links? I believe all your questions are
answered there and you will also find the documentation about the
feature that you are requesting!

Best regards,