Hi,

>> Ah, that's a good point.  I should try that one time.  Thanks for the hints!
>
> And if you define that procedure (changing to the import all
> file, doing C-c C-b there) as an emacs macro, then you can start
> the whole recompilation with just one key stroke.

Right, but on the other hand, I then have to maintain the list of all
files in two places (_CoqProject and that import all file).  I guess
wiring M-x compile to "make vio2vo J=X" and then wiring that to a
shortcut is going to be simpler.  (I didn't even know about M-x compile
until it was brought up in this discussion.  Really, I only know about
emacs barely enough to use it for PG^^)

Kind regards,
Ralf