It is my pleasure to announce that the latest release of OpenProofPower,
version 2.9.1w2, is now available. The release incorporates bug fixes and
enhancements including the beginnings of support for higher-order matching in
the proof infrastructure and operation under the Cygwin platform on Microsoft
Windows. For more details and to download the new release go to:

http:/www.lemma-one.com/ProofPower/getting/getting.html

I would like to thank Mark Adams, Phil Clayton and Roger Jones for help with
this release and to thank Colin O'Halloran and his colleagues at QinetiQ for
sponsoring and testing the port to Cygwin.

Regards,

Rob.