On 08/09/11 10:41, Rob Arthan wrote:
On 6 Sep 2011, at 15:19, Phil Clayton wrote:

I would have a similar issue the other way around. Is it possible
for the width of the editor window to be the same whether or not Xpp
is started with a journal window?

That is exactly the old behaviour which is bad for people who like to
use the horizontal layout even on smallish screens. The only way to
keep everybody happy is to have separate resources for the width and
height of an edit-only session.

The extra configuration would be appreciated by me but, while I'm the
only one, perhaps it is not worth doing.

It seemed the right thing to do, so it's done and will be in the next
experimental release.

Thanks - I look forward to it!