Hi

i have a problem in activating templates in the tools menu PPXpp-2.9.1w2 that i
have installed it...the templates in the tools menu is not active...could you
please tell me that how to activate it...how to customize xpp resource file
(application defaults file) ???
The example resource file uses #include directives to include two
files XppKeyboard and XppTemplates in my case it is XppZTemplates which define
the keyboard layoiut and the behaviour of the Templates Tool. XppKeyboard and
XppTemplates are set up as symbolic links to other resource files in the same
directory.

now the problem is that i do not understand that how to include XppKeyboard and
XppZTemplates in the resource file for xpp so that the templates get
activated???

Thank you
Regards
Sarah