Hi,

We plan to start a project based on proofpower. So we want to have a look at
the source code, in particular those ml files. I wonder that if there is a
recommended editor which can access/organise the source code for a developer.
Currently I'm switching between JEditor and vi in xterm, neither of them is
ideal. Because JEditor can't show the especial characters properly and vi lacks
of syntax highlighting and project organising.  Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance.

best,
Yuhui
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.