Dear All,

I have just promoted OpenProofPower-2.9.1w8 to the latest stable version.
It will be the final version 2.9.1. I have also made available version 3.1w1,
the first increment of version 3.1. The list of things I would like to
do for version 3.1 include:

1) A tidy up of the logical kernel interfaces, in particular, adoption of the
proposal
“HOL Constant Definitions Done Right”.
http://www.lemma-one.com/papers/hcddr.pdf.

2) Full support for Cygwin (possible now that OpenMotif is truly open source).

3) Support for Unicode.

4) A contrib mechanism to make it easier for people to share
theory libraries and the like.

5) Provision of an OpenTheory reader and writer. (I expect this will be a fairly
long experiment, so I am currently planning to use it as a case study for the
contrib mechanism).

Comments and suggestions for other things to add to the list are very welcome.

My intention is to deliver 3.1 in a series of increments. Version 3.1w1
is the first increment and addresses (2) and the HCDDR part of (1).

Regards,

Rob.