Maybe another non-Posix issue?  Attached is latest build attempt. This time
it fails
trying to build processes.cpp because pthread functions are undefined...
(setting OS=linux made progress, then I had to install mkfontdir utility
and load the Xp libraries as well before getting to the current error)