...somehow my last post got garbled...maybe because of the html link?

So instead, here is link to just the Equational Logic "rules of inference"
(Gries):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5kmsfufgqo4ciy/equ_logic.PNG?dl=0

 And a sample of the proof I would like to encode in ProofPower:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/la0wrk66cu8tviu/proof_by_induction.PNG?dl=0

I have been studying the idea of "equational logic" as described in this