Hugh,

> On 14 May 2017, at 03:21, Hugh Anderson <h...@comp.nus.edu.sg> wrote:
>

> Hi Phil,
>
> That does the trick! With polyml it now compiles and installs correctly on my
> up-to-date sierra, and the version of Poly/ML that brew installs (5.7).

The folk who maintain brew must be very quick off the mark: Poly/ML 5.7 was only
announced as released on 12th May.

I have been working on making ProofPower compatible with Poly/ML 5.7
compiled with or without --enable-intinf-as-int. This isn't fully tested yet,
but it will be in the next release.

Thanks to Phil for supplying a work-around.