Mortgage Broker Needed - Properties for Sale

Below is a post by one of the member of the Buffalo New York
real estate investor group.  Several member have properties for
sale also.  If you are a mortgage broker that can help this member
or you would like to buy some property in the Buffalo/Niagara area
cheap.  Please go to our group and contact the members directly.
Thank you.  Moderator.

Message received 10/31/05

I need a mortgage broker for Income property $27,500 in Buffalo.
I am from Canada.
Please contact me ASAP

Posted by realestateinvestorfromcanada
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/buffalonewyork/

A Group to Network and Make Money

Our primary focus is Real Estate.  Share excellent opportunities and post your properties.

Please visit our sponsors below, click on links:

http://www.reidomain.com  Real Estate Courses!
http://www.therealtydomain.com  Real Estate News!
http://www.landoftickets.com  Travel to Properties!
Buffalo Investor Group!