----- Forwarded Message ----
From: ru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Richard Tandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2007 12:08:03 PM
Subject: Re: [REALESTATEINVEST] 310 acres for housing track, apartment complex,
golf course potential.  $1,050,000

This is a bargain. I'd say it's valued at 12k per acre at least, giving it a
modest value of 3,720,000. I'm not a realtor or appraiser.
  I have JV money if anyone needs it for development. Must have team in place
or soon to be in place.
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Richard Tandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This property is located near Rochester, NY

If interested, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here is a 310 acre parcel of land that is currently being used for
farming. Property is just outside of Scottsville and within 15 minutes
of Rochester. There is huge potential for this property, it can
continue to be used for crops, turn it into a housing track, apartment
complex, or there was even speculation of turning it into a
 golf
course. If you are a land developer, I'm sure you can come up with more
ideas than that, these are just the current ideas. There is also a
house on the property, 1500+ sqft, 1 story. Other items on the property
include: steel storage building(very large), wooded areas, 2 ponds,
access roads. I am selling this property on behalf of my uncle who is
no longer capable of farming the land. The asking price for this parcel is
$1,050,000. For more pictures please visit
http://www.pbase.com/RiverstoneRealtyLLC/4600_river_rd

Richard L. Tandy II

Riverstone Realty LLC

(585)820-1397