The property address is 286 Sumner, Buffalo, NY  14211

If interested, do not hit reply, e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View pictures at
http://www.pbase.com/riverstonerealtyllc/286_sumner_buffalo_ny__14211_

This
property was purchased at Buffalo's annual Tax Foreclosure auction
on Oct 24th, 2007. The auction price was $3,000 with the option to
assign the purchase contract for $75. I put down 20% or $600 after
winning the bid, the remaining balance must be paid in full by Dec 16th.
I will sell the contract for
$2,500/OBO.  Your total cost will be $3,000(auction price) + $75(city
assignment fee) +
$500(closing costs estimate) + $2,500/OBO(my assignment price).  At the
most, your purchase price would be $6,075 for a property assessed at
$25,000.  This property would be
perfect as a rental property for your portfolio.
Richard L. Tandy II
Riverstone Realty LLC
(585)820-1397
[EMAIL PROTECTED]