This property is located in Buffalo,
 NY

If interested, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View pictures at
http://www.pbase.com/riverstonerealtyllc/286_sumner_buffalo_ny__14211_

This property was purchased at Buffalo's annual Tax Foreclosure auction
on Oct 24th, 2007. The auction price was $3,000 with the option to
assign the purchase contract for $75. I put down 20% or $600 after
winning the bid, the remaining balance must be paid in full by Dec
16th. I will sell the contract for $2,500/OBO. Your total cost will be
$3,000(auction price) + $75(city assignment fee) + $500(closing costs
estimate) + $2,500/OBO(my assignment price). At the most, your purchase
price would be $6,075 for a property assessed at $25,000. This property
would be perfect as a rental property for your portfolio.
Richard L. Tandy II
Riverstone Realty LLC
(585)820-1397
[EMAIL PROTECTED]