I have listed a property on ebay.  It is 353 Woodlawn, Buffalo, NY  14208

This is a high ROI property.  Here
is the link for anyone interested in picking up a good real estate
deal.  This is a no brainer when you run the numbers.  If you like this
deal, we will be coming up with new ones every week
that fit the same criteria and will be offered as rented properties.
If you have an interest in the buffalo area, e-mail with the property
types you are looking for and we will be able to find them for you
quickly.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Family-residence-fully-rented-9-000-yr-high-ROI_W0QQitemZ300183492930QQihZ020QQcategoryZ12605QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good Luck and happy bidding!

check out my other properties for sale at
http://www.pbase.com/riverstonerealtyllc
Richard L. Tandy II
Riverstone Realty LLC
(585)820-1397