These properties are all located in Buffalo, NY

If interested, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

View pictures at http://www.pbase.com/riverstonerealtyllc

This Package has been put together and priced at $89,000/firm. This
package has been under contract twice so far and both have fallen
through due to financing issues, if you need to get financed to make
this purchase please make sure you qualify ahead of time. The numbers
speak for themselves. This would be a great starter investment
portfolio or a good addition to any existing one. Rents total
$3,325/mo, annual income after taxes is $36,073.15. This package will
pay for itself in 2.52yrs after all taxes. All of the units in these
properties are currently rented, these are the actual numbers. The
properties are all in decent condition and require no major repairs.
Property inspections have been performed on all 5 houses as of mid
january '08. My associate only acquires properties that are turnkey and
require minimal work to make them rentable i.e. a broken window, paint
on the walls, remove or replace the carpet, replace hot water tank,
nothing major. Recent work done is as follows. 353 Woodlawn has a new
roof, the floors were sanded and refinished, new plumbing with Pex
system, new light fixtures, new toilets. 154 Goemble has had no repairs
needed lately. 688 Riley has a new roof, relatively new carpets, new
paint, hot water tanks are 6-7 yrs old. 85 Girard has had its gas lines
leak tested and repaired. We designed this package specifically for
investors that want tenant occupied properties with minimal hassle. If
you are looking for a property manager, my associate(current owner) of
these properties is willing to manage them for you as he is already
doing that now. He lives close to all of his properties and does
property management for investors from CA and NJ as well as his own.
His rate is 10% of the rent for each property. Here are the numbers for
these properties. We will split the package to sell individual
properties if your a cash buyer. Feel free to call or e-mail me,
contact information provided at the bottom of this posting.

Address: 353 Woodlawn

Units: 2

Kitchens: 2

Bathrooms: 2