Baha Realty Listings offers unparalleled service to ALL clients in the
Bahamas real estate market. Your complete satisfaction with our service
and representation is our number one priority.

Baha Realty Listings serves the entire New Providence real estate market
including the surrounding Islands such as Grand Bahama, Acklins/Crooked
Island, Abaco, Andros, The Berry Islands, Bimini, Cat Island,
Eleuthera/Harbour Island, The Exumas, Inagu, Ragged Island, Long Island,
Mayaguana, and Rum Cay/San Salvador.

Whether you are considering buying a home, selling a home or both, we
know the Bahamas inside and out and can get your listings viewed by the
right people.

Owner/ Agent Listings: If you want to reach more prospects and increase
sales and save money, this is where you should advertise your listings.
Fom now until February 28th 2009, we are offering 50% discount on all
real estate listings. This includes:

1. Listing with up to 10 digital photos.

2. No sales commission or charges to our viewers and subscribers.

3. All interested prospects contact the owner / agent directly

4. We blast to more 40,000 Bahamian and 1.5 million international e-mail
addresses.

5. We advertise in the local news papers and several on line real estate
clubs internationaly.

Featured Property for Sale
<http://www.baharealtylistings.com/Properties> : Some of the best
property for sale is displayed right here. As experts in the Bahamas
real estate market, we can provide you detailed information on these
homes, or any others!

Market Trends Newsletter <http://www.baharealtylistings.com/Newsletter>
: Find out what's going on in today's real estate market. Our Real
Estate Blog provides fresh perspective on our market activity. Be sure
to check these out!

Email Listing Alerts
<http://www.baharealtylistings.com/Buyer-Resources/Home-Search> : Be the
first to know what's coming up for sale in New Providence and the Family
Islands real estate market with our Listing Alerts! Just tell us what
you're looking for and we'll email a daily update of all homes listed
for sale since your last update. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe before February 28th 2009, and be eligible to win a one week
per year ownership studio villa at Ocean Bay Estate Club, Exuma.

Let us know if there is something specific you are looking for and we'll
find what you need. Enjoy your visit and please contact us if there is
anything we can do to make your next home buying or home selling
experience the best it can be! Visit us at www.baharealtylistings.com
<http://www.baharealtylistings.com/>

Sincerely,

Simeon W Munroe
Client Listing & Advertising
Baha Realty Advertising Services
P.O.Box SB-51614
Nassau, Bahamas
PH # 242-3920597/ 863-2483723/ 242-4324929