Right now I am looking to network with more investors, sellers, &
buyers.  Early in 2008 I sold numerous homes and helped negotiate sales
between parties and am looking to do so again.  If you are looking to
sell your property or properties, contact me with a list.  If you are
looking to buy properties that are already cash flowing as rentals,
contact me with what you are looking for.  If you are looking to
purchase rehab properties to either turn into rentals or resell as
renovated homes, again contact me with what you are looking for.  I
have gotten heavily into the rehab end of the business and can help get
you work crews for the rehab as well as an outlet to resell the
properties in a timely manner.  As I am local to the Buffalo and Erie
county areas, finding the right properties is the easy part, finding
the buyers and sellers is the more labor intensive part.  Let's network
and get things rolling.  E-mail or call 24/7 and I look forward to
working with you.

Respectfully,
 Richard L. Tandy II
Riverstone Realty LLC