Investors,

    I am looking for investors to work with in renovating homes in
Buffalo, NY.  I currently renovate houses with a couple associates and
am looking to branch out to do more homes.  I am also a licensed
Realtor.  I am able to find the good deals easily, as well as get the
renovations done, but am in need of more capital to do these projects.
That's where you come in.  If you are looking to get in on solid
investments that will yield at least 50% ROI annually and would like to
be a silent investor or active partner, I can accommodate either.  I am
local to buffalo so am able to oversee the renovations as well as do
some of the work myself.  In order to get started on the next house I
either need 1 investor or several with a net startup of $40,000.  If
interested in working with me to make good profits, contact me at the
e-mail below or call, DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail as I get several
hundred messages per day and will be very difficult to weed out your
message from all the spam.  I can explain the business plan once we
have made contact or met.  Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
 Richard L. Tandy II
Riverstone Realty LLC
(585)820-1397