Hi MarK - We did something similar to this for the Buddycloud project. It
runs as an XMPP component. Perhaps it's useful to you:
https://github.com/buddycloud/buddycloud-friend-finder

(This helps app developers match XMPP users with other identifiers such as
email, phone, Facebook handles).

A XEP will be out soon :)

On 12 March 2014 20:10, marK Samsung <samsunghate...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi there,
>
> i will have a idea , i will hash the user numbers on the users phone and
> transfer it to the prosody server, have any an idea to create a mod of this
> ?
> thanks
>
> --

Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP