Hi All,

              I want to generate one object file for all plugin file. is
that possible?  does it have any effect on execution speed? I have
generated one object file that contain util files,core files and prosody
script using package.*preload *function*.* package.preload is useful when
their is module-require type architecture. but all plugin file does not
contain module function. all plugin file code loaded by given file path
through pluginloader.lua file in util folder. so how to give single file
path that contain all the plugin file.

             I know that question is lua specific not prosody, but i really
need help on this.

Regards,
Sandeep Gopani