Dear Hugo Osvaldo,
On 4 July 2014 16:26, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera <h...@barrera.io> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to set bosh without success.
>
> My nginx config is LITERALLY a copy-paste from
> https://prosody.im/doc/setting_up_bosh
>

>     location / {
>         proxy_pass        http://localhost:5280/http-bind;
>         proxy_set_header  Host "localhost";
>         proxy_buffering off;
>         tcp_nodelay on;
>     }

> Am I missing something on the nginx side? Has anyone else gotten
> bosh+nginx+tls working?

For jitsi meet[0] this is my bosh in nginx:

}
# BOSH
    location /http-bind {
        proxy_pass      http://localhost:5280/http-bind;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
    }

> Thanks,
>
> --
> Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
> A: Because we read from top to bottom, left to right.
> Q: Why should I start my reply below the quoted text?
^^I like this....I wish more people did this!

[0] https://jitsi.org/Projects/JitsiMeet

Best,
Jungle

--