Hi,

I was wondering what modules are available that offer greater control over
which users can create rooms (right now it seems like an all or nothing
type of situation with mod_muc, with admins and local options only), and
also limit the number of participants in a room to a set number.
Basically I'm looking for more fine grained control over which users can
create rooms and limit the number of participants.

Are there any modules that do this?

Cheers,

Peter