Apologies if this is not strictly dev. As my question is about pre official
release stuff I thought it would be okay.

I'm trying to upgrade from sql to sql2 so that I can use mod_mam.

I dropped my old prosody db tables. Prosody log claims sql transaction
successes, but no tables are recreated and no accounts are persisted
between reboots of my docker container. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
(v.0.10 docker build)

Here's a relevant log segment:

 https://prosody.im/pastebin/265614c1-39cb-4cb8-90f5-af38d1cd4475

I'm using the old sql config format.

storage = "sql2" -- Default is "internal"
sql2 = { driver = "PostgreSQL", database = "prosody", username = "xxx",
password = "xxx", host = "xxx.rds.amazonaws.com" }