Hi,

On 27 March 2015 at 17:56, deoren <prosody-...@whyaskwhy.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that there is a new build for Prosody 0.10, but the "Changes since
> previous build" section is empty. I pulled down the tarball for each release
> and found a prosody.release file inside noting which revision the tarball
> was based off of.

117 had some regressions. Zash attempted to fix it with a couple of
new merges, which resulted in build 118 - but the nightly page doesn't
list merge commits (because they're not supposed to actually make any
changes).

It's still not right though, so I'm going to re-do the merges now and
they'll land in build 119. Sorry for the confusion!

> I pulled down the 0.10 branch and ran a diff against the two revisions like
> so:
>
> user@testbox:/tmp/prosody-0.10$ hg diff -r 03a43bf3ecd2:61b6a4fc65f1
>
> and got back this output:
> [...]
> I'm a complete newbie at Mercurial, so I could have gotten myself mixed up.
> Is that the proper way to determine what changed between two nightlies?

Yes, it is. Maybe we could add this output and a diffstat to the build
nightly build page too :)