Hi,

Currently I'm using BOSH sessions for a facebook chat style application. My
application is single page and I'm using BOSH like this:

Authentication is done server side, returning JID, SID and RID to client
which then attaches to BOSH session using strophe.js. Is there any way to
attach to xmpp-websocket  instead of BOSH using BOSH sessions (JID, SID,
RID) ?

Thank you,
Teodor