Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay in processing your message, it got held up in the
mailing list moderation queue.

On 29 April 2015 at 15:45, Michael Hendricks <mich...@ndrix.org> wrote:
> I'd like to request commit access to the prosody-modules repository.  I have
> a new module (for sending webhooks based on XMPP messages) and some patches
> to existing modules that I'd like to share.

Added. Sounds like an interesting module :)

Take a moment to read the developer guidelines at
https://code.google.com/p/prosody-modules/ and let us know if you have
any issues/questions.

> By the way, thanks for Prosody.  It's really been great to work with and has
> been a good introduction to Lua for me too.

Thanks! I'm glad :)