Hi Matthew

one quick question, I read in another thread that there was some work going
on in the scaling part.
so if we really need to load balance across multiple servers, is it
possible with Prosody as of now.
Any tutorial/doc you can point me to will be great too.

another option I read was that we can shard the users over multiple servers
each server handling a sub-domain.
considering I have control over the client completely, can we easily have
one user on on server talking to another
user on another server easily and hence achieve horizontal scaling?

Pardon me english and knowledge of Prosody as I am quite new to it (just
started looking at it a month ago)