Oh, and I'm really happy with hg...

Thanks :)
Goffi

On 29/05/2015 05:38, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
On 2015-05-28 14:52, Guilhem Lettron wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you should know, code.google.com shutdown pretty soon.
I begin to work on a migration to github.
I also use this migration to split all modules in their own repository.

You can find the resulting work here https://github.com/prosody-modules
I manage to keep all history for all modules.

I'm open to any suggestion and don't hesitate to ping me for being able to
push on it :)

Thanks,

Guilhem Lettron

I'm getting a strange deja-vĂș that I've already posted this, but there's no
evidence supporting this, so:

I just wanted to chime in and mention GitLab. It's a very mature open source
GitHub clone. Seeing as how prosody is FLOSS, I'm assuming that the author(s)
(and many users) care about this sort of thing.

For open source projects, there's free hosting[1], or you can host it yourself
(I don't think there's interest in this for prosody). There's also some
companies that set up a private instance for those interested, but I don't
think that makes any sense here.

[1]: https://gitlab.com/