Hi Mathew,

Perhaps I should not be using fire_event().
What I am attempting to do is  capture all "muc_events" (such as join room,
leave room...) in a MUC room and send it via HTTP.
I have written a module that incorporates a handler which does a HTTP post
of the events received. This, in my opinion, must be an asynchronous
operation.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Harsha