Hello,

I am investigating integrating Prosody as the chat component of an
application. I have built a set of modules that gets me most of want I
need.
(I have been impressed with how modular the system is and how easy I can
plug things in!)

After I dynamically set-up up the server, I want to create a MUC room. (not
using a client).

Something like:
muc.create_room(host, name, room_config);

This is probably simple, but I have not found anything. (I only know Lua
from starting to hack in Prosody).

Thanks for the all the work on the cool project!

Scott White