Hi Rainer,

On 24 February 2016 at 13:17, Rainer Schuth <rainer.sch...@vnc.biz> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> any ideas on this?
>
> I am using  prosody-0.10_1nightly214-1~trusty on a Ubuntu 14.04 64bit.

Really sorry for the delay on this. I was hoping to look into the
issue, but I haven't had time this week. Could you please file a bug
at https://prosody.im/issues? (include mod_auth_external in the title)

Also be aware that we don't really recommend using mod_auth_external
on production systems right now, it's experimental, has known bugs,
and we are planning to remove support for the non-blocking mode from
Prosody 0.10 anyway.

If possible, it is better to translate your authentication
requirements to a native Prosody plugin. If you have questions then
let us know.