I noticed that it would be helpful to extend the hooks beyond message
stanzas for things like subscription requests. To reduce exposure of
metadata, in ChatSecure we simply wake the client so we don't need to send
any additional data in the push payload. There might be other useful pushes
as well, such as invitations to join MUCs.

This would be a simple patch, but I wanted to see if people had feedback
first.