Hi Chris,

I think you are referring to this post
https://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2017-July/033085.html
and this post is itself refering to the discussion here:
https://github.com/ChatSecure/ChatSecure-iOS/issues/637#issuecomment-285828038

Is that right?
If so, and assuming that your posting on the standards list generates positive
feedback, I'd be happy to merge your patch :)

Regarding the patch: muc invites should have a high priority, too.
Andy maybe you should also consider adding pubsub events as high priority.

- tmolitor