Hello everyone,

We ran into a problem where `session.ip` is not set when the filters
for a new session are initialized.

With BOSH the session object is created in mod_bosh directly and
`session.ip` is set at that stage (before the initialize_fillters
call). With mod_websocket, however, the session is created using
`c2s_listener.onconnect(conn)`. This leads to the session filters
being initialized before session.ip is set from the HTTP headers.

This patch piggybacks the IP address from the HTTP headers as a
property of 'conn', as that was the most straightforward way I found
of doing it. Please let me know if there's a better solution.

Regards,
Boris