> I have Delphi 6. I can not install CSRTL run-time package and
> ProtelComponents design-time package in Delphi 6. Does anyone know or have
> an idea on how to install these two run-time lpackages in Delphi 6?
>
> Wan Kho

As far as I know, Protel's SDK files (for Protel 99 SE, SP6) will only work
with Delphi 5. (With previous SPs, you had the choice of using either Delphi
3 or Delphi 5, but it is no longer possible to use Delphi 3.)

You could try approaching Protel to see if they could provide you with files
suitable for use with Delphi 6. (Whether they will do so is another story,
but you won't know if you don't ask.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer

* To leave this list visit:
*                      - or email -
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=leave%20proteldevforum
* Browse or Search previous postings:
* http://www.mail-archive.com/proteldevforum@techservinc.com