On 08:36 AM 24/08/2001 -0400, Brian Guralnick said:
>     He did, he just placed a [PDEV] in his subject line instead of
> [PEDA].  The email
>address for both forums is identical, it's just the contents of the
>subject line
>which makes the difference.
>
>____________
>Brian Guralnick

I use
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for PEDA and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for PDEV

I thought everyone did.  Are these two aliases of the same list or are they
actually separate lists ( I thought the latter).  I never put either [PEDA]
or [PDEV] on any subject line manually - the listserv does that (for me at
least).

I maintain two PEDA subscriptions and only one PDEV sub.  I filer into
different mailboxes based which email address receives the mail and whether
there is PDEV or PEDA in the subscription line.  Bottom line I get two of
every PEDA mail and only one of PDEV.  So I am surprised that you say the
email address for both forums are the same. The header of the pdev mail all
comes from:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
doesn't it?

I thought I had all this sussed but maybe I am wrong.
Ian

* To leave this list visit:
*                      - or email -
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=leave%20proteldevforum
* Browse or Search previous postings:
* http://www.mail-archive.com/proteldevforum@techservinc.com