Hi Guys

Does anyone know if there is a good macro help resource site for Protel
(99SE).  The online help is abysmal.

I've been trying to use the Delete Process in the spread sheet and I
understand most of it except for the 'shift' parameter, how do I specify
right or down when it says its supposed to be an integer value?

Cheers

Keith W

  _____

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must
not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. In these
circumstances, please delete this message from your Computer and/or Network
and contact the sender at Sinclair International Ltd. on +44 (0) 1603
726400.

  _____

Keith Woodcock
Junior Electronics/Software Engineer
Sinclair International Ltd.
Jarrold Way, Bowthorpe, Norwich. Norfolk. NR5 9JD. United Kingdom.
Tel : +44 (0)1603 726400 ~ Fax : +44 (0)1603 726401
  _____

* To leave this list visit:
* Forum Guidelines Rules:
* Browse or Search previous postings: