Can anyone let me know if there is either a shareware database
or a "for sale" listing of all the different macros which are being
written for Protel99? It would be nice to not have to reinvent the
wheel. If anyone has any particular macros written for the
purpose of streamlining the PWB design processs (not schematics
but board layout), I would be interested.
Thanks
Mike.

* To leave this list visit:
* Forum Guidelines Rules: