The UK distributor of Protel also has soom thre party add-ons of which there
is a PCB and a Schematic Library Browser. each application will produce a
tumbnailed sheet of all the devices stored within the library.
Unfortunately these applications only work with 99 and not 99SE, although
they had said that they are working on a 99SE version, but I wouldn't hold
my breath.

There web address is http://www.eda.co.uk/

* To leave this list visit:
* Forum Guidelines Rules: