I wish to build a server utility that has the capability of editing text
fields for part objects that have been placed on schematic sheets.  I am
particularly interested in editing the "Part Type" field which is an object
handle to a TSchTextField.

After reviewing the SDK documentation it doesn't appear that it is possible
to edit these primitives given the API functions that are provided.  Does
anyone have any experience with making a change to an existing part object
using SDK?

Sean Gross
Computer Engineering Technologist
Aastra Telecom