From: Terry Creer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 23 May 2002 12:49 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PDEV] Macro websites?

Greetings all!
         Any one know of any Client Basic macro scripts for the PCB99 server
kicking about on the WWW? I've collected a few, but most seem to be for
Schematic. It seems fairyl straight forward and I've managed to wirte one to
ease the design process a little, but I'm keen to see what others have done.

Regards,

Terry Creer
Clipsal Integrated Systems Pty. Ltd.

* To leave this list visit: