Terry Creer wrote:

> ... Any one know of any Client Basic macro scripts for the PCB99 server ...

I also found just a few - surprisingly it seems that it's easier to find
free servers (which are more difficult and time consuming to develop).

It's not exactly what you are looking for, but if you are going to play
with macros, you may find usefull the servers I found - they provide
additional processes which may give some more functionality to Client
Basic macros.

On the Protel Users File section of Yahoo Groups already mentioned by
Ian Wilson (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protel-users/files/) you
may find PCBAddOn Server (also SchAddOn Server) - it's freeware.
On http://www.considered.com.au/Protel01.htm you may find MacroHelper
Server - it's shareware.

Wojciech Oborski

*